Nile Drip Products
UPVC Pipes Plan-Type
We at Nile Drip manufacture the UPVC pressure pipes and fittings in diameter ranging from 25mm to 630mm and in different pressure ratings from 2.5 kg/cm2 to 16 kg/cm2 conforming to different national and international standards. uPVC pressure pipes are available in two different jointing systems namely Solvent cement jointing and Quick Fix/ Rubber Ring Jointing
- Potable water supply system
- Lift & Gravity irrigation system
- Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation System
- Rain water harvesting
- Industrial process Lines
- Chemical conveyance system
- Cooling Tower & Hydro Power Station
- Tube -Well Construction
- Soil, Waste & Rain water system
- Agruculture irrigation distribution system
- Effluent treatment & conveyance pipeline system
- Centrifugal pump suction & delivery pipes.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from high quality uPVC compound.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Light weight.
- Easy to handle and transport.
- Excellent flow characteristics.