Nile Drip Products
Self-Cleaning Suction Filter
- Sources where water is acquired with a pump such as water channels, rivers, lakes, pools, etc. System is used before the pump.
Features & Benefits
- Carbon steel, used as the suction filter, is manufactured from carbon steel and stainless steel. Selection is optional.
- Many sieving levels can be used.
- Does not require any additional throttle or check valve thanks to mounted throttle its inside.
- Water leakage is prevented by spring throttle.
- Non corrosive electrostatic dust paint enables long years of seamless use.
- Elements of throttle body (caps, centering pin, spring, bolt) are manufactured from stainless steel. Does not require maintenance of spare parts. .
- Pressurized water from pump outlet rotates the nozzles eliminating additional energy requirements.
- Easily installed due to practicable mounting.
- Therefore water filtering from coarse materials and pump prevented from occlusions and defects. Pump efficiency increases, reduced maintenance costs, and relieves the other filter systems.
- When the pump starts to pull water, foreign objects such as algae, rubbish and other materials flow to the suction and held by the crom sieve.
- During operation, system starts to act with the outlet pressure of the pump.
- Pressurized water, coming from the nozzles on the system is sprayed outward like a curtain, to press the foreign objects around the sieve, to keep the chrome sieve frame clean.
- This way rough objects are prevented and pumps is safe from clogging and failure.
- Pump efficiency increase, maintenance costs decrease, making the filtration system operate more reliably.
- Minimum working pressure is 2,5 bars (45 psi)